From Acorns to Oak Trees …
Attleborough Boxing Club has grown from a fledgling club into an elite centre of excellence and a strong force within the world of amateur boxing. Now entering into our 6th year of competition with a 32 strong talented competition squad of young athletes, we compete Nationally and Internationally; consistently making the most of every opportunity to enhance our boxers amateur careers.
Our exceptional standards of quality have gained us the prestigious England Boxing Club Mark Award once again. Our new extension has enabled us to vary and enhance our boxers training opportunities further. The fitness and disciplines that underpin the sport are without doubt essential and paramount to the development of successful individual’s growth; providing key life skills, exceptional focus and confidence building.
Much more than a home to champions …
We are open to all within the community, are fully inclusive and welcome all individuals that would like to keep fit and benefit from the disciplines as well as welcoming those that are interested in competing for us.
- 2x Active Norfolk Coach Of The Year
- Chairman For Norfolk Boxing
- Member Of The National Coaching And Performance Committee
- Norfolk’s Boxing Welfare Officer
- Coach Educator For England Boxing
- Professional BBBC Licensed Second And Trainer
- Talent Pathway Coach for England Boxing